|April 27, 2020||April 28, 2020||April 29, 2020||April 30, 2020||May 1, 2020||May 2, 2020||May 3, 2020|
|May 4, 2020||May 5, 2020||May 6, 2020||May 7, 2020
Parks & Recreation Commission MeetingParks & Recreation Commission Meeting
May 7, 2020
The Parks & Recreation Commission meets at noon the first Thursday of each month at the Thornbury Township Building, 8 Township Drive, Cheyney, PA 19319.
|May 8, 2020||May 9, 2020||May 10, 2020|
|May 11, 2020
Planning Commission MeetingPlanning Commission Meeting
May 11, 2020
The Planning Commission Meeting with take place at 7:00 p.m. at the Thornbury Township Building, 8 Township Drive, Cheyney, PA 19319.
|May 12, 2020||May 13, 2020||May 14, 2020||May 15, 2020||May 16, 2020||May 17, 2020|
|May 18, 2020||May 19, 2020
Board of Supervisors MeetingBoard of Supervisors Meeting
May 19, 2020
The Board of Supervisors meets on the THIRD TUESDAY of each month.
There are some exceptions to make allowance for holidays.
|May 20, 2020||May 21, 2020||May 22, 2020||May 23, 2020||May 24, 2020|
|May 25, 2020
Memorial DayMemorial Day
May 25, 2020N/A
The Thornbury Township office will be closed in observance of Memorial Day. The Thornbury Township office will re-open for business tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.
|May 26, 2020||May 27, 2020||May 28, 2020||May 29, 2020||May 30, 2020||May 31, 2020|
May Township meetings
May 29, 2020
In accordance with the order issued by Governor Wolf, and the Continuity Plan adopted by the Township Supervisors, the May meetings for Thornbury Township will be held virtually and be open to the public. The public may access the virtual meeting as indicated below either via computer/internet or via phone. The meeting agenda and invitation are listed below.
Some items of note:
1. All virtual meetings will be recorded via video, electronic or telephonic means.
2. Public comment will be conducted for each meeting. All comments must be submitted in writing and received by email@example.com or physically dropped in the township mailbox at the building at 8 Township Drive, Cheyney, PA by 12 p.m. ET the day of that meeting. Public comments will be read during the virtual meeting during the public comment period. Additional public comment will be accepted at the discretion of the Board Chair.
3. Any interested attendee should contact Judy Lizza (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the invitation and passcode. All attendees to the virtual meetings will be muted by the organizer or be asked to mute themselves unless and until recognized by the Board Chair.
4. All attendees are expected to “sign in” virtually.
5. Meeting minutes will be available and posted, once approved, on the township website at www.thornburytwp.com.
6. Please direct any questions, special needs or concerns to Judy Lizza, Township Manager or Teresa DeStefano, Township Secretary at 610-399-1425 or via email at email@example.com
Board of Supervisors Meeting Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 6:15 PM
Park and Recreation Meeting Thursday, June 4 at noon
Planning Commission Meeting Monday, June 8 at 7 PM
Historic Commission Meeting Wednesday, June 10 at 7 PM
Click on the picture below for more information about the concept township building.
- Primary Election Day – June 2, 2020
- Board of Supervisors Work Session – June 2, 2020
- Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting – June 4, 2020
- Planning Commission Meeting – June 8, 2020
- Historic Preservation Committee Meeting – June 10, 2020
- Board of Supervisors Meeting – June 16, 2020